CMMS – Idhammar Systems
Idhammar’s market-leading CMMS software has helped hundreds of organisations, large and small, to enhance their maintenance practices, minimise downtime, and realise the benefits of professional, paperless maintenance management.
Expertly designed to meet the needs of today’s maintenance operations, the Idhammar Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is a Windows-based software package that enables engineers to:
- Balance maintenance team workload and improve employee morale and performance
- Manage day to day operating and inventory costs and eliminate unnecessary capital expenditure
- Improve asset performance by minimising unscheduled equipment down-time
- Reduce risk with timely management reporting and audit trails
The rich functionality and modular design of Idhammar’s CMMS is complemented by an easy to use graphical interface that will be familiar to Microsoft users, and includes:
- A planned and preventive maintenance scheduling tool that exports to Microsoft Project
- Unlimited hierarchies for comprehensive Asset Management
- Stock & Purchasing tools with expenditure recorded against ‘cost type’ for cost analysis
- SMS and email alert triggers that notify the relevant engineers of critical outages
- Mobile Maintenance, delivering work orders to your finger tips via PDA or Smart Phone
- Multiple document attachment to clarify Work Orders/Tasks
The Idhammar CMMS System is also effective in supporting statutory and quality compliance standards including ISO 9000, GAMP, BRC Audit and FDA 21 CFR Part 11, and user-restricted access (RBAC) is a standard feature.